Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick round-up of today's NZ news

Hola friends! It's been a long day, and I gave blood over my lunch hour so I'm feeling a bit sleepy already even though it's only 9 p.m. So no Kiwi lessons for today ...

... Unless you'd like to check out this interesting article from today's paper that mentions how NZers are a pretty happy and satisfied bunch, watch less TV, have less free time and a bit more crime, etc. 

Also, I won't comment on the journalistic merit of the recent articles in the same paper featuring in-depth analysis on the country's hottest businessman and hottest businesswoman. I know, I need to lighten up. :)

And so I don't feel to neglectful of our readers, here's a little something else that gave both of us a big laugh tonight. 

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

The highlighted part is strange enough, but we're both intrigued by the poor kitty with "rectum problems." 
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Corey said...

What's the deal with the kitten rectum?

Mom Deed said...

Apparently the kitty has colo-rectal symptomatology, such a shame.