Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our first attempt at shooting video = failure

We headed down to the South Island last weekend and tried out some video for the first time. First, Jake will offer some insight about Kiakoura, a beautiful area nestled between the mountains and the sea.


Pay no attention to the fact that we're sitting in a cow field. Next, I'll try my best to offer some interesting information about our destination.



Maybe we should just stick with what we know... the still shots.

P.S. Our Internet is running super slow for some reason, so I can't tell if these videos are taking too long to load for everyone else or just us. 
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Corey said...

The videos don't work at all on this side of the world either, James.

Heather said...

I was able to view the videos. They were fun to watch, had me smiling.

Joggeli said...

awesome ... challenging conditions I see. Must have been very windy judging by the camera shake. I enjoyed the camera operator chuckles and interruptions.